Danielle trained at the College of Classical Massage www.collegeofclassicalmassage.com
and offers a style of massage that combines many different techniques designed to suit your individual needs.
Whether you require a relaxing massage or facial after a hard day at work or an invigorating massage to awaken your muscles before a sporting event, then you have come to the right place.
Danielle is based in Chippenham, Wiltshire and has over 13 years of experience working in the industry.
ITEC Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Holistic Massage
Diploma in Holistic Facials
Certificate in Dermaplaning facials
Danielle is a member of the Complementary Therapy Association (CTHA)
Enjoying a regular massage can have a number of benefits on the body including:
- Reducing back pain
- Promoting digestion
- Aiding relaxation
- Relieving anxiety and stress
- Relieving migraine pain and tension headaches
- Improving skin elasticity
- Improving circulation
- Reducing spasms and cramping
- Increasing joint mobility and flexibility
- Decreasing depression and helping to promote a healthy mind
- Enhancing immunity by increasing the white blood cell count
- Regular massage may help you to maintain a healthy body, prevent injuries and restore mobility to injured muscle tissue.